OPTION 11 HOUR CONSULT & TAILORED JOB DESCRIPTION
$300/one off payment
- If you have the time and would prefer to recruit yourself, this option will assist by providing you with a professional job description to help you get the right Au Pair.
- Niche Au Pairs offers a free initial telephone consultation, for you to really find out what it’s all about and whether an Au Pair is the right option for you and your family. No obligations – just an informed chat! If you’d like to get in contact please phone Claire on 0427 982 552 or use the form below.
ONE HOUR CONSULTATION
- Niche Au Pairs will work with you to find out exactly what you’re looking for. Your consultation will cover everything from childcare needs and light housework duties to what personality type would suit your family. We need to know your family’s personality traits and interests, so we can match you with a short list of Au Pairs who share similar interests and are compatible. Niche Au Pairs works on the basis that everyone’s needs are different. With our extensive experience and understanding of what makes an Au Pair arrangement a successful one, we work with you, asking all the necessary questions and offering thoughts and guidance to ensure all areas that you may not even consider are covered.
TAILORED JOB DESCRIPTION
- Based on our understanding of your needs following our consultation, Niche Au Pairs will develop a tailor-made job description for you to review. This provides ‘the blue print’ of what you’re looking for. Being very clear about your expectations at the outset is essential since Au Pairs will use the job description to assess whether the role is right for them. It is then completely up to you whether you wish to proceed with the search for an Au Pair independently or whether you’d prefer to continue the process with Niche Au Pairs. If so, then proceed to Option 2.
OPTION 2A COMPLETE SERVICE
- This package is popular if you are time poor and / or want to simplify the Au Pair recruitment process and ensure you get the right Au Pair for your family. It includes all of Option 1 services plus:
SEARCH, SOURCE & INTERVIEW
- Based on your requirements, Niche Au Pairs will search for and short list ideal Au Pairs for your family. Niche Au Pairs interview all potential candidates and provide a shortlist of suitable candidates for your consideration.
- Niche Au Pairs will conduct two reference checks to assist you with the decision making process. This can include contacting referees personally to validate the information provided.
- All Au Pairs placed with Niche Au Pairs must provide a current police check and Working With Children check equivalent from their local country. Au Pairs arriving in Australia will also be required to apply for a Working With Children check (in Victoria and equivalent for other States and Territories) prior to caring for children.
AGREEMENT & GETTING STARTED
- Once you have spoken with the candidate/s and made your decision, Niche Au Pairs will oversee the process from providing assistance with visa requirements and travel insurance, to what to expect and providing an agreement between the Au Pair and your family.
- Niche Au Pairs recognises that preparing for an Au Pair’s arrival and helping both parties to settle in are just as important as finding an the right Au Pair. Niche Au Pairs provides every host and Au Pair with useful ‘hints and tips’ in preparation for the Au Pair’s arrival. Niche Au Pairs provides each family with an invaluable household manual template to ensure all the bare essentials are considered and captured in a user-friendly document. This also saves the hosts in having to think of everything – especially in the first few weeks when the Au Pair is coming up to speed with the role! Niche Au Pairs will check-in with both the host and Au Pair independently, two to three weeks after the placement, providing advice and assistance where required.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
- Niche Au Pairs will do all we can to provide you with a suitably matched Au Pair; however, if in the unfortunate instance the placement is not a success, Niche Au Pairs offer a 30 day replacement guarantee.
*NOTES ABOUT PRICING
- $1,650 to be paid in three instalments OR $1,500 if paid upfront in one instalment. 10% discount for all returning customers and for referrals resulting in a placement.